Skip Navigation


Use your myTC3
Credentials to Login.


Request Transcript


An official transcript request will be processed only if requested by the student. Transcripts include all credit/equivalent credit coursework taken at TC3, including dual/concurrent enrollment courses. Transfer credits accepted by TC3 will appear on the transcripts, but each institution makes transfer equivalency decisions independently, so students must always submit their transcripts from every prior school attended when applying to a subsequent college.

Transcripts may be sent directly to the student; however the transcript is no longer considered official once it has been opened. Any transcript sent electronically to the student cannot then be sent to another party as an official transcript, even if the electronic file was not accessed by the student.

The College requires at least two business days to send requested transcripts. Allow additional time for postal delivery.

Transcripts may be ordered online, in writing, or in person. We cannot accept transcript requests by phone or e-mail.

The option to send a transcript electronically (PDF) is available for students who first attended TC3 in 2000 or later.

The fee for a transcript requested online is $8 per transcript. The fee for transcript requested in writing is $15. Any outstanding financial obligations to the college must be resolved before an office transcript will be released.

Students with an active myTC3 account should make their requests through their account by logging in.

Students and alumni who do not have an active myTC3 account can make their request online through the TranscriptsPlus® link.

Requesting a Transcript Online

Transcripts ordered online are $8 per transcript. A major credit card and valid email address are required to place requests online.

To begin your online order, please click the TranscriptsPlus® link below.

Request Transcript

Request a Transcript by mail or fax

Transcripts ordered by mail or fax are $15 per transcript.

Download, complete, and mail or fax the Transcript request form.